Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A 2 hour hunt and a 5

Gonehunting

Only had about 2 hours before it got dark, and really didn't want to film after dark. So I hurried back to the intersection where I did so well this weekend. I got permission on a rental house that looked to be as old as the one the day before.. Wasn't there long when my first good find was this token.. I think it may possibly be a baggage claim coin or some to that effect.
It reads "Briggs & Honk Bus & Baggage".
nAOl3.jpg

The back is blank.
XsWtj.jpg

I did a little research before posting, but was unable to find any mention of the Briggs & Honk name.
My very next target was this 1959 Roosevelt dime..
3jItO.jpg

The Rest of the yard was a bust.. Only clad and trash. So I moved back over to the yard I got permission the day before by needing some water.. I quickly started digging wheatie's again. A 1918, 1919, 1944, and a 1945.
gEzwt.jpg

The landowner came out and as we were talking I found this cool lead toy.. I only wished I could have found the rest of it..
Cs5yP.jpg

My next target would be my find of the day.. Although it's not an I.T. token it is definitely an old one.. It says "GOOD FOR 5 CENT CIGAR" On the back it says.. "Durant Drug Co. Durant Okla".. I love finding tokens.. Here is a variation I haven't seen. The two I have seen were Indian Territory.
RnUe6.jpg

5iVQy.jpg

After cleaning it off I moved toward the street and got another good repeatable signal. This thimble says "Henderson Fashion Form Corsets"
p7cBq.jpg

BPx2X.jpg

It was starting to get too dark to see what I was diggin.. so I will just have to wait till tomorrow.

Great hunt. A little bit of everything. I think I've seen that Durant Drug Co. Durant Okla token before. Was this your first one or did you find the other one that I'm thinking of?

E-TREC-Virginia said:
Great hunt. A little bit of everything. I think I've seen that Durant Drug Co. Durant Okla token before. Was this your first one or did you find the other one that I'm thinking of?
That was my first, but "Freak on a Lesche" who is sometimes in my vids has found two.. they were aluminum and were Durant Drug Co. Durant I.T.'s....

Nice hunt. What is up with all the tokens Evan? I think there is a hidden message from the Universe but you got to figure it out! :tongue:

I like how the Deus so far hits coins (even degraded zincs) very very clearly. I find that non symetric targets (even keeper relics) get a bit of a twinge to them. The Deus is actually a great coin hunter if you go by the sounds.

I agree with you completely Albert, I have been stressing the importance of the shape/texture of tones and it seems you have noticed this very quickly as well. The way it hits on coins is just "different" from other targets and I agree, it is a great coin-hunting machine. I look forward to your coming videos and info. Im giving the large coil some solid testing in Florida this week. HH -Marc

MHirschmann said:
I agree with you completely Albert, I have been stressing the importance of the shape/texture of tones and it seems you have noticed this very quickly as well. The way it hits on coins is just "different" from other targets and I agree, it is a great coin-hunting machine. I look forward to your coming videos and info. Im giving the large coil some solid testing in Florida this week. HH -Marc
Cool Marc i cant wait to hear/see the results of the Deus working the beaches. Good luck! HH