Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A 2 Hour Hunt

DiggerODirt

Not much for me today, though my friend Kevin found a 1968 Kennedy Half Dollar...
I found 1936, 47, and 56 Wheats, and a 1923 Buffalo Nickel...
Only had about 2 hours to hunt.

HH,

Plus I love those Buffalo/Indian head nickels.. You did good..

You are in the right spot. I hope you can make it back for another hunt. There is bound to be silver!

Wheats and a Buffalo Nickel means you are hunting a spot that could be very productive. Silver has to be hiding there some place. I rarely find a Buffalo and most of them are worn until the date is no longer visible.

Congratulations on those nice finds.

3 wheat pennies and a buffalo nickel would be a great day for me

This park has been pounded to death by my friend and myself last year...If there is anything left, it is gonna be hard to find...

HH,