Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Bad Joke Or What?????:ranting

IBdiggin

Ok, So here I am nursing a dislocated shoulder for the last week and really hankerin to put the big swing on the ole F70. Decided to hit a park in town I have not checked for A couple of weeks. Been practicing the left handed swing to ease the tention on the shoulder and I must say it is going quite well. Gave the totlot a try since they got a few new additions that the kids would be begging the parents to check out. Easy digging with the sand scoop so I'm thinkin "Life is Good" Just found about a buck or so and umpteenth junk ring in the last year which seems to be normal for me. Junk 25 and gold 0. I'm doing my job of finding ok but the people doing the loosing are getting it all wrong.:nono:

I'm workin my way over toward the ball field and rounding the last swing set before I reset and re balance and all of a sudden it's like my headphone are gonna blow right off my head. I back up a step and whoa, a big ole 95 on the VDI. I go to pinpoint to get centered and immediately go into overload kinda like Mrs.Packman herself is on my tail.:hot:

So I reach around with the scoop and scratch a little sand away to see what the heck this could be with a 3" deep high tone at a big solid 95 going to overload. All of a sudden I see 2 goldish looking coins peekin out of the sand lookin right at me and I'm like oh sh-- ! Gotta be gigantic spill cause I can see more coins not quite uncovered yet. :crazy:

So now I'm on my knees thinkin It's gonna take a month to get the smile off my face. OR SO I THOUGHT!!!

So this is what I pulled out next

Thats an excellent find!! Id be smiling for a while after that!! Congrats. Clean it up and use it for your man cave ;)

n/t

I second that? :confused:

I'm thinking they would make a neat top for a treasure box. Boy I sure was excited for a while till I tried to pick one up and they were all hooked together. :ranting:

It's like some kind of sick twisted joke! Maybe a territorial detectorist put them there for his competition to find. lol!!

I couldn't see that they were all attached, and the other pic is the back. My mind saw many coins as well, at first. I agree with :rage:

Ya gotta love this hobby. It sure would be a great boobie prize for a club hunt especially if who ever found it didn't know Thomas Edison, Paul Revere, or Wilbur Wright wasn't ever president of anywhere. These are really heavy and quarter size so the more you realize their fake the more you want them to be real. :yikes::rofl::surprised::rofl:

That is so cool! You could make a belt buckle out of it! Like what a Champion Wrestler would wear!:clapping:
Mud

Bingo, mud, I think it was a belt buckle.