Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Belated Story, But Certainly Worthy Of Telling...

Something happened the week before last that I was going to post here but was waiting for some pictures to go with it. The pictures bever materialized, so here is the story.

I was hunting the beach the weekend before last with my buddy Karl, AKA "Meander" from the forum. "JT in Virginia" was also witness, as he came along while it was happening.

I'm swinging away in the wet sand near the water's edge, about 2:30 AM, and noticed 3 lovely ladies in bikinis, in the surf with 3 young guys...all players in their early 20's. The young ladies consisted of two blonds and a black-haired girl. I noticed one of the blonds in about 2-foot deep water, on here hands and knees, crawling around. I initially thought she was drunk. Then the other blond sees me and comes running over. "Oh my god! Will that thing find a car key??? My friend lost her key to her car...ALL of our stuff is locked in there...EVERYTHING...can you help us???" Well, little lady...you dun come to the right place! :thumbup: "If it's THERE, I said, I WILL find it." I also stipulated that the ocean was a big place, that the waves rushing in and out were not helping, and that putting me in the right spot was CRITICAL. Well it seems that the car-owner blond had the key in her left-boob compartment and knew right where they were when it fell out. They told me that the spot where she was looking...it was RIGHT in that area SOMEWHERE.

So I commence to searching. Turns out the guys were just some guys they met that were hanging out with them, trying to get in their good graces. And the girls were near broke and had no money for a locksmith or any other drama...they just needed to get back home. They were from Maine and, I think, on their last day of vacation. And the key to their Toyota Celica was a crucial part of their getting home.

So I searched for a couple of minutes in the crashing surf, with all of them all around me, crowding me, asking the questions..."Is that thing WATERPROOF??? Will it find the key? What do you hear? How do you know? Car-chick is literally on her hands and knees in front of me, really dangerously close to my scoop, as we get knocked around by the waves and stuff. After a couple minutes I get a signal..."Wait...got something!" "Is that my key???", she says. "Nope...false alrm...it's a bottlecap." How do I KNOW? they say. "Trust me...I KNOW!" Then, I get a quarter-like sound, but with an Excal-distinctive "sickly" sound that says "Not a quarter, probably something BIGGER and probably with some stainless steel in it." I say "Now HERE we have what MIGHT be a car key!" Everybody is real excited. "Really??? Are you SURE???" Well, let me get it....hold on.

I try...BIG wave...not good. They all get washed away...I stand tough. The waves receed. I have whatever "it" is under my coil. I tell the girl "Get your fingers down there...when I say go and I move the coil, you grab what's under there...don't let it get away!" And then I pull the coil. She grabs. She jumps up, key in hand. "OH MY GOD! My KEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!!"

And then she proceeds to jump me, legs wrapped around my waist, software all up in my chest, BIG open-mouth kiss, squeezing the life out of me. And all the other gils and the guys all pile on, hugging me and going nuts. I tell you, they couldn't have been more happy or more genuinely appreciative. They were freaking out. So after all the lovin' was over, they all wanted to pose for pictures with me (their idea) and then just me and the girls (their idea again) and then with the gilrs lovin' on my scoop (MY idea...diggers rule!) :biggrin: and so we did all that. They got some really NICE shots...I saw them. And then they insisted they I chug heartily on their litre water bottle full of rasberry vodka...what the heck, I did...chugged about 2-3 inches of it! :stars: and then they were all repeating my email address, over and over...to send me the pics when they got back to Maine. That's the only part of this story that goes south. Apparently, a little too much rasberry vodka for anybody to remember my email address. Of course nobody had a pen or anything to write on. And I didn't think until later that I should have asked for THEIR email! Oh well. The pics were going to be GOOD. trust me! But all we have now is the story.

JT and Karl were laughing their butts off and calling me a dog and what-not, as the ladies hung off of me like I was some kind of rock star or something. I told them at the time that if I didn't find ANYTHING else that night that was worth a darn, it was worth it coming down to help those young ladies and get a healhty dose of hardbody lovin'. It's a good thing, because I DIDN'T find anything else worth a darn. I feel like I banked a healthy dose of karma that night and I'm waiting for it to come back to me and so far it's not. Probably because it already DID! :devil:

Anyway, that's my story and if you read it all, I hope you enjoyed it!

Does your wife read these forums?:biggrin: (Open mouth kiss?) Weren't you worried about getting germs or maybe catching a cold? LOL Jim

Germs? A COLD??? Did I mention that these girls were SMOKIN' Hot??? :lol:

Seriously, I DID tell my wife about it. She shrugged it off, told me "Trust me, she WASN'T disappointed that you were married."

OK.

And no, she doesn't read the forums. :)

She doesn't need to, believe me. I am sure she will be hearing the details of this story for quite some time. :puke:

I think Mike is gonna get a lot of mileage out of this one! He'll be sitting in a rocking chair one day telling his grand children about the "HOTTIE who REALLY laid a wet one on grandpa back in '08!" :cheekkiss: :inlove:

I can see it now....

What a stud muffin! :lmfao: :rofl:

HH!

Stacey

That's a great story, but it does sound like your good karma was burnt up right away. :inlove: I would have liked to see those pictures!

BTW, a good idea for next time, write your email address in the wet sand and let them take a picture of it. It can't be forgotten then.

Mike if you had found a diamond ring for her the story may not had been able to be printed on this forum. :drinking: Sounds like you and your Pirate buddies had a fun time. Yes that added to your Karma bank account, and it will be cashed in soon. good luck and good story. HH

Each time I find keys in Orchard Beach I put them in wide view on a big STOP sign or something like this. Recently set of keys for Jeep is taken. Hopefully by the owner.

Dang, you got mauled! Did you let your wife read this Mike? Are you in trouble at home now? What an adventure!

n/t

MacDaddyMax!!! Go Surf Pirates!!!