Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A BIG hand to Ron L and Steve C

Larry (IL)

Ron, General Chair of the event and Steve, seeded hunts, co-chaired a fantastic weekend that proved to be a spectacular three day hunt with beautiful weather all three days. A rough guess is about 40 attended from four states with compliments galore on the site selection, the number of finds made, good eats, and all around good times had. Again, a guess, about 40 silver finds were made including another four silver half dollars, one quite valuable, Scout items were many and many other items were found again this year. In addition to the silver were many other old coin finds with the oldest a 1903 IH and many Buffalo nickels were reported as well as a lot of wheaties.

Another thanks goes to member Shawn N for delivering our pizzas Friday night from Monicals in Chillicothe and Kroger in Chillicothe did a great job on the fried Chicken Saturday night.

Thanks, thanks, thanks to all.

Shawn, That was one of the best tasting pizzas I've had. Thank you so much!!!!! Too bad you couldn't stay and enjoy them with us.

Thanks to all for such a wonderful hunt.

HH,
Nancy

Shawn here , Id like to personally thank everyone in P.A.T.H for a great spring hunt , it was a blast! I learned alot and met alot of nice people. Glad to here everyone liked the pizza, I liked bringing it out. Thanks again, until next time.

I want to thank The Path Club for having us again this year. Thanks Ron and Steve it was my best hunt yet.

Sorry to all for having to leave early. Tried to hunt and hip/back got too bad. Went to Urgent Care on way home and got muscle relaxers since pain killers didn't work. Made for a "rough" trip to Tampa, but, was good to see brother even if finds just weren't there. Hope by July sometime to be ready to become a "fulltimer" with a 5th wheel, but, will have to see how long it takes to get back to being a bit healthier. HH to everyone and thanks to all who came to Wokanda. Great turnout!!!