Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

*** A Big Thankyou to Whites ***

cloudbuster

I would like to thank Carl & Angela of whites USA & Inverness for there help in sorting my V3 coil problem. After a long discussion with carl they promptly sent me out a new shiney super twelve coil which having test driven it tonight has proved beyond all doubt the V3 is the dog's kahoonas. It has totally transformed my machine into a weopons grade coin hoover. two hours on one of the fields in a worked out area gave two willie the third halfpennys a pocket watch (in totally trashed condition) a couple of old buttons a triumph badge and a slack handful of clad. all were id'd easily with the analize screen working like a dream.

This detector for sure has set a new bench mark. I have been detecting for a few years now and this beast is the only one that is honestly a true allrounder.

Minelab must be quaking in there boots...... TOP JOB WHITES !!! the best detector full stop !!!

all the best rob

P.S the prog i was using was a slightly modified version of Hi Pro with discrim set a 1+ to +94 and the tones adjusted for my own personal preferences

Hi cloudbuster

When it comes to customer satisfaction Whites is #1 in my books, it was a major factor in my decision to purchase the V3. I haven't had any problems with my V3 but its great to hear that once again they made a customer happy !!!.

HH Pat

Just curious... when you say worked out, how far down were these finds? That and how did the V3 perform from a target ID standpoint? I thought about getting a 12, but haven't broke down to spend the money yet.

Hi Tree ... most finds on the land i am working at the mo are at about 5 to 6 inches with some being found as deep as 9 or 10 inches. the fields are pretty trash free apart from isolated areas that i am guessing have been small dumping grounds in the past. the 12 inch super coil has made a huge difference for me. on the day described above i went over ground which i had previously searched using the standard V2 coil (i have had serious intermittent problems with this coil though which whites have addressed !!!) ... I am very lucky that i live in a very archeoligically rich area where roman finds are not uncommon. I have finds from the last three weeks since buying the V3 from 1341 to present day.

For me the concentric coil makes for much easier searching with little chance of missing anything with that huge 12" swathing the land as it goes. One of my mates is using a soveriegn with a six inch DD coils and we reckon i am covering ground at a ratio of 4 to 1 over his detector.

all the best rob