Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A bit of gold today

Syd BC

Turned a little warmer today so I took the ATX down to the city beach for some shallow water detecting. Not much clad this time of year only $2.06 but I did scoop 5 rings. The 2 in front are 10K but the others are SS and junk. The ATX is great for finding that small gold if you move the coil very slowly. Targets were deep and I didn't cover much area. I'm using the Gray Ghost Amphibians and really like them when the signals are weak.

A couple of gold should be a nice addition to your ring collection. We have snow. I did get a silver ring yesterday with my AT Gold. I will use my ATX again after we get some more snow. Below's my ring from yesterday using the AT Gold. I bought a cabochon on the way home from work and fit it onto the ring, after a little polish.

BC,
When I first saw this post I thought, "man, I'd love to have a 5 ring day." Well, yesterday I went to a spot that never produced for me and whooo, ring after ring until I hit 5. Unfortunately 4 were junk and the 5th, actually the 1st, was silver. Still, made for some exciting hunting. Now, if I could just find some gold.........