Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A bonus to go with the clad

Larbear2

Just more clad coins today and a couple junker rings. Started out with the F70, but noticed some dark rain clouds moving in quick, so I switched it out for the AT PRO for the waterproofness. Found the ten dollar bill while searching along a fence line at a little league ballpark.
So, does paper money count toward the year end clad total ? I think it should, I would not have found the ten dollars if I had not been out detecting. Also, what are you guys doing with found Canadian coins ? I’ve just been saving them and have a couple pretty good handfuls. I don’t think the banks or credit unions are doing the exchange, are they?
image.jpg
c

Save it up for a Canadian trip!!!!! I have a bunch of loonies and tunnies and plan on spending them someday (well the 1911 dime Im keeping….).

Nice finds you made!!
I usually do not add paper money to my count, but to each his own.
I also found a ten dollar bill earlier this year… paper money is nice to find!!!

Come on brother! If you see a quarter before your detector sees it, does it count? Of course! But then again, coins are called clad because they are clad in shiny metal which the $5 bill isn't. Now I am confused.

Thanks for the replies! I did count the ten in my finds..
I like sl 52’s suggestion to use it to buy breakfast on my next hunt.
The Canadian coins I will continue to hang on to them and take a trip to Canada some time, thanks Ronstar!

Just more clad coins today and a couple junker rings. Started out with the F70, but noticed some dark rain clouds moving in quick, so I switched it out for the AT PRO for the waterproofness. Found the ten dollar bill while searching along a fence line at a little league ballpark.
So, does paper money count toward the year end clad total ? I think it should, I would not have found the ten dollars if I had not been out detecting. Also, what are you guys doing with found Canadian coins ? I’ve just been saving them and have a couple pretty good handfuls. I don’t think the banks or credit unions are doing the exchange, are they?View attachment 31370i roll hunt , and have been finding a lot of Canadians too, the USA minted Canadian coin at dever and Philadelphia

If you cashed in 40 clad quarters for a $10 bill, would it still count? Of course! Yes, the $10 bill counts.

And I also like SL 52's suggestion to use it for breakfast on a future detecting jaunt.

Monte

Oh ya!! It counts.. Good job larbear. Years ago me and my cousin went up state to a county fair ground. The fair had ended 3 or 4 days prior to our trip. We both found around 30 bucks a piece in clad and paper money. To be honest we didn't dig much. I didn't post it. But it payed for our gas on the way back!!!! hhrickinmi