Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a chunk of Switzerland:twodetecting:

Some interesting finds. Your set for some camping now. That knife was probably worth some money.:smoke:

The knife looks like it's in pretty good nick to me. A little oil is all it should need. Sterilize the toothpick.

Nice collection of US coins too. Nickel, dime and quarter. Gotta wonder why someone was carrying them around Scotland. Just FYI, over the past 10 years the US Mint has issued quarters from each US state in the order they originally joined the Union. Five new quarters per year ending later this year. You only need 49 more to complete the set. Good luck!

I'd still like to see a photo a mess of UK clad.

Chris

No doubt about it....any army that has a corkscrew in their official army knife is the kind of army I would enlist into.

Chris, it's just that we think our clad is so boring.
You guys have more variety of patterns,
however I'll get round in due course to showing you some of our clad.
Keep doin' the :wiggle:

I think they supply them knives to while away the time.
Cushy army that live in a very neutral country, the knives are for all their picnics.
:rofl:

John,
Thanks for the good wishes, we need it.
Sometimes it's hard to get to the loot before the competition
:twodetecting:.

You got the swiss army knife, now grow yourself a mullet, and you are practially MacGyver!!!

http://www.macgyveronline.org/control/macgyver.jpg