Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A cold few hunts to end the season.

Crusty

Last week was my last few hunts of the season. I'm in Ontario and the temps were below freezing most of the time with light snow.
My friend Treasure Hunter and myself hit a 1898 school and an old park over a few days. It was cold, wet, and muddy at times.
7 hours out swinging in below freezing temps really takes perseverance, but it only takes a keeper every now and then to keep the juices flowing and the coil swinging.

Here's a few pictures of the hunt and a shot of my take. I think between my buddy and myself we dug 11 silver coin, 3 rings, 3 large cents, and a few doodads.

Dave

Nice hunt.... i feel your pain in that cold weather. Hey, but after awhile you dont feel the fingers or toes.... well until you warm them up that is. Makes for a muddy mess doesnt? Nice old location.

Dew

I've never detected in snowy, icy conditions like that. Being that you live in Ontartio, I know you don't have much of a choice. I'd probably be right there with you guys.

I love seeing the Canadian silver being dug up. I don't find too many down here in S. Cal. Awesome hunts to end the season!!

I bet you can't wait for the next season to swing your coil....looks like you've got some great spots to Explore!!

Congrats,
CAPTN SE
Dan