Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple finds on saturday

Explorer.se

Had a fairly nice hunt on saturday morning put in about 5 hours - the place must have been hunted out managed about $3 in clad coins (I did not include in my pictures) but I did manage to find a 1920 P wheat cent and a US commemorative coin “The Diarist” John Quincy Adam our 6th president. This was down about 9-10” with my Etrac and I was surprised when it popped out. I also found a Boyd’s Porcelain saucer from the turn of the century and a Mexican 500 peso from 1988. I do plan on going back because there is more field to cover. I just need to recuperate a little from the digging through the rocks lol!

Hi guys!

Maybe that JQA coin is old... 9" is pretty deep.