Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of cool finds

txop

Just been loving the Deus since I got it a few months ago. I mainly hunt for silver coins but had a couple of other items come out of the ground I thought I would share.

First I found this button that I believe is a World War II general service button. If you think it's something different please comment.

Second I found a rare token. I contacted a couple of the organizations that are token collectors. That said they had only heard of one of these being found but they never got a picture for proof. It was made in 1918 and was good in the company store. The company built a wooded bridge over the Red River that runs between the Texas and Oklahoma. I sent them a picture which they are using on there web site and credited the pictures to me. The current Atwood-Coffee catalog lists this with a $300 value.

The places I hunt are very trashy and I credit the fast recovery speed for these finds. I use Gary's Hot program for all my hunting. Sometimes I add a notch or two but really link hearing everything. I think it will be some time before any detector can do what the Deus can do.

Here are the pictures.

[attachment 355763 IMG_2692.jpg][attachment 355764 IMG_2690.jpg][attachment 355765 Token_Front-1.jpg][attachment 355766 Token_back.JPG]