Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of goodies today...

Patrick(MI)

Cedarswamp and I went to one of our spots. I started out digging a huge chunk of an old stove. I was thinking to myself, "yes I love history but I don't want to dig junk".
So I did manage to dig up a couple of "V" nickels and that put a smile back on my face. They're hard to see in the pic but one is 1912 and the other is 1902. That's the first kids jack I've ever found.
Settings were Di3, 90 Sens., 10 ID Mask, Auto Tracking On.

I hear ya Cuz. LOL

Sweet! Bout' that time frame, V nickels and jacks! I always (try) to be the optimist when digging stove parts...at least it's old!! But when they are deep and giving off that faint dig me signal, it can be a bit disheartening. I was at an 1850s field site earlier this season and that was all it produced was square nails and stove pieces...

I hear ya. I like digging old anything as long as there's some old coins mixed in. Lately though every time we go to this one spot I'm digging deep iron while Cedar is finding the coins. LOL I was just hoping the day wasn't gonna be like all the rest. LOL I'm really liking the CoRe. The way it handles iron just blows my mind and I thought my Explorer would be the last detector I would ever own.

Very cool Patrick. Love those V babies! And jacks? Really neat! Let's go find some silver! :twodetecting:

I'm tryin. LOL Just gotta walk over some.