Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of h.p. questions.

D&P-OR

How are the current headphones (WS1) working out on the Dues as to comfort & staying in place when in use?----Also, there are new headphones (WS5) coming out for the Deus toward the end of the year?----Does anyone have any info on them & the construction on them?---------Thanks, Del

The current ones work well on my dumbo ears. Lightweight is a good thing.

I will check into the new headphones coming out for you! :thumbup:

Thanks Bart.----That behind the head band looks kinda "foreign" to me! :)----It's probably a good thing but I'm so used of the over the head style.---I thought I read somewhere that the new ones might have the over the head band.
Big Boys Hobbies said:
The current ones work well on my dumbo ears. Lightweight is a good thing.

I will check into the new headphones coming out for you! :thumbup:

I have to say, I was a little reluctant at first about the comfort of the behind the head band, but after using them they are probably one of the most comfortable cordless headphones I have worn.

In fact, I feel that they are more comfortable than the Auvio's I used when I had them for my E-Trac.

The back phones are awesome in my opinion. Once i put them on, they become invisible. The only reason why I would buy the new ones is if they are relatively inexpensive as a backup.

The headphones rock! I have a narrow head and smaller ears and they stay in place just fine. As stated earlier you almost forget they are there...had to double check that I removed my after my hunt this morning.

The headphones rock! I have a narrow head and smaller ears and they stay in place just fine. As stated earlier you almost forget they are there...had to double check that I removed my after my hunt this morning.

I have used the back phones for 2,5 years now and theye are very good especially in the hot summer months.

In the Winter I use standard headphones with Deus speakers in them, just slide the controller on or off to transfer to the backphones.

Alaine Loubet has been aware for the need for a standard headset for a couple of years and but has been very busy with the over wheliming demand for the Deus.

He is promising a full headset in the next few months but meanwhile cottages industries inj the UK have been helping out with the damand. :thumbup:Jerry.

Thanks Jerry, that's good info.
JBM said:
I have used the back phones for 2,5 years now and theye are very good especially in the hot summer months.

In the Winter I use standard headphones with Deus speakers in them, just slide the controller on or off to transfer to the backphones.

Alaine Loubet has been aware for the need for a standard headset for a couple of years and but has been very busy with the over wheliming demand for the Deus.

He is promising a full headset in the next few months but meanwhile cottages industries inj the UK have been helping out with the damand. :thumbup:Jerry.