Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Couple of Helpful Links

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a very helpful link that can be found on the XP website. Many of your questions are covered and answered here so it is a great place to look if you have any questions about the Deus.

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/xpforum/

Another link to check out is the following. It is a great place to post your Deus finds and have them published online. You can enter your finds in the XP Real Finds Sweepstakes that XP recently started. You never know, your next find could win you an iPod Touch.

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/real-finds

The Deus forum has been quiet lately. Lets post up and share your finds and your experience with your Deus (settings etc.). Also, please email XP with anything that you would like to see in the coming 3.0 update. XP is very open to customer feedback and if there is something (reasonable of course) that you would like to see in 3.0, the best thing you can do is contact XP directly and let them know. The link where you should send your comments/feedback/ideas is as follows:

info@xpmetaldetectors.com

Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to seeing your coming finds.

HH -Marc

Thanks Marc! I tried going on the xmetaldetectors.com/xpforum and there was no place register, just login. I tried logging in, but it said I had an invalid username. I used the same one as I use on Findmall, but it didn't work? Can you give me an answer as to how I can register? Thanks!

The forum on the XP site is a place to read and get information. It is a one-way communication stream from XP to customers. In the forum, XP answers many/most frequently asked questions. It is a place to go and read about what other people have asked about the Deus and, more than likely, any questions you may have will also be covered there. I hope this helps. -Marc

This forum is for XP to communicate with the customers and is not a forum like Findmall where you can post finds and chat. There is not posting on this site which is run by XP and there is no affiliation with Findmall so the user ID will not have any value on the XP site.

As Marc indicated, it is a source of information that can answer a lot of the questions that have already been addressed overseas.

It will be a site that will provide the lastest news (as well as the USA site listed above) on the Deus

Hope this helps

Andy Sabisch