Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a couple of iron patterns

Jim upstate NY

the one ironnofalse is pretty good for sites with little modern trash.. it does allow some rusty tin and crown caps to come through.. Still trying to figure out how little I can disc out without affecting too much, but this one worked for me at several cellar holes even using conducive audio...

the other is same pattern with some more rejection on crown caps and low ferrous high conductive targets like tin can top rings as well as knocking out the hit rocks.. my hot rocks are coming in a pretty solid 1-50 and dont think the coins will get up that high even silver dollars stop short of 50.. This may be one big advantage as teh explorer I was always afraid to reject the hot rocks as silver quarters and large cents and bigger coins hit so close..

also added a mode file for the heck of it the way I been running in iron.. sens settings etc you can pick your own...
[attachment 106437 ironnofalse.ptrn]
[attachment 106438 IRONHRCC.ptrn]
[attachment 106439 ironcchr.mode]

mostly the flat and big spikes... some nails will try and break thru the 12-44 46 range but be broken signals.. now a rusty bent one will make you dig, but dont think there will be a pattern to knock those out unless you use a black screen :)

I notched it out but see silver dollars read there.. not that we go over silver dollars enough to worry about it, but hey you never know.. hate to miss one to knock out a false or two :)