Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of my best finds with the F75

umrgolf2000

Thought I'd share a couple finds, one from Virginia and one from Missouri.

The ring I found in 2010 while serving in the Navy. It was recovered in the front yard of a home directly on the coastline in Hampton, VA. The spanish cob I found just before the ring and its from Lima, Peru and dates 1699. The ring is a "posy" ring from England, and the inscription reads "the god of peace our love increase". After exchanging emails with the British Museum, they informed me the ring was made between 1630-1662 in Salisbury, England by John Greene III. They were able to determine that information based on the maker's mark of "1G".

The second find I made this year while hunting an 1861 Civil War Union winter encampment in my Missouri hometown. Its a patriotic hat pin that can be seen in Crouch's relic book.

Thanks for taking a look,

Jeff P.

Wow, that Cobb and ring are fantastic finds. The Civil War pieces aren't to shabby either. Very nice hunting. HH jim tn

WOW! I mean, WOW!

Awesome finds for sure