Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple today

autopilot42

Found These two next to each other. They where about 10 inches apart and one was 5 inches deep and the other was 6 inches deep.

I am in Va near Fredericksburg. Yesterday I found 5 more in the same place all very close together.
Take care,
Bob

These are the bullets we found. The not so fun is I thru my back out digging the last one. My son went back to the house so I managed to get back but real slowly. The ground was full of roots so digging was not very easy. We brought out a shovel
but my hand digger seemed to work better. I am thinking a small shovel with serrated edges would work better for recovery if anyone has some suggestions it would be appreciated. Time will heal the back and I will get back out. I never hunted my own land I always went to other places just goes to show you never know. I have a 12.5 acre lot and just getting back into it, I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side. If I find any more I will post. Just to let you know I bought one of the new F-Pulse pointers and that really helps coming from the old f-pointer.
Take care
Bob

Got a chance to dig a little more. Mothers Day tomorrow so we will see. All the bullets are in a 5 yard span. Do not now what the iron thing is. All bullets were found 4 to 7 inches deep. I got about 8 more targets marked and will dig them when I can. Running out of energy and I thought my son back from college would be interested NOT. So I will keep picking at them.

Take care
Bob

They look GREAT!!!!

I use a hatchet when digging in roots. It works very well.