Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A day :detecting: with Fisher in hand :ausflag:

ivanll

Started at Sunup 6.20 in a park next to a beach with the Fisher Gold Bug Pro, 2 hours and a cup of coffee later down to the beach and followed the tide out on this 4 mile beach with the CZ3D fitted with a FZ12" coil.
Then a water hunt with the CZ20 until the waves started to lift me off my feet.

After a good day, hunting in a blue sky tropical winter sun on our side of equator a deserving rest to old bones was just wonderful.
FisherBeachDay-800.jpg

FisherDay-600.jpg

ivanll

WoW...are you the only one detecting out there?Whats the water temp,is that an inlet or cove on the ?? Great work with each MD,Don't think i could last all day...once the white caps start that's it for water hunts...Good hunt,and some very nice recovery's..GL

You have quite an arsenal there! I like your style of hunting...theres not a dang thing gonna get past you! Nice Job! :clapping:
Mud

Effective compliment of detectors. Always good to be able to take multiple tools to the beach.
Very good results.
Wish we in the USA got rid of paper dollar bills and had just coins like you have! The studies say it would save the government money since the coins last a lot longer than the paper money does ... but then why would a "modern" government be interested in efficiency rather than gaining more power and control?
Cheers,
tvr