Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A decent hunt

dirt doctor

My Brother in law was able to obtain permission for us to hunt a fenced off sports field which is getting a new sprinkler system and lawn .I hunted for almost five hours . and got $10.92 in coinage and two nice little silver rings . No silver coinage but I did manage to get a 1944 Wheat and a 1957 Canadian penny . I hope to get a chance to return there next week .

Always exciting to hunt a new place where no one has hunted before, lots of targets from what I'm seeing in those pictures.
Nice silver rings, if there is wheat pennies there keep looking there's probably some silver coins.

407floyd said:
That's funny, you found 2 of the same Hot Wheels car (Red Baron)

Yes it was . They were found about 20 yards apart and I didn't realize they were the same until I got them home and washed all the caked on dirt off.

Nice finds looks like my clad pile from last three hunts over $20.00 in dimes and quarters!

Howdy Dirt Doctor--

Nice haul on the clad. That is evidence that this hobby pays for itself. Congratulations on digging those 2 sterling rings! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel