Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few beach silvers weekend hunt

Mark kus

I’m now basically beach detecting because everywhere is frozen now.
But with each the full moon and storms silver is there one dime was at least 14” down the nox will give a little squeak so you better dig them I look at the screen just to see if iron pops up a lot of times most would not dig the signals I’m digging.
One mercury came from a beach a few minutes from my house pulled 3 off this beach this year so far after each storm no rings.
The other is from the 2 Reale beach again after a storm detecting a new cut that one is old probably teens also found a $1.00 quarters dimes a few nickels and a few wheats and a old bottle top I thought was cool..
HH
Mark

Attachments

• FAA65D76-F08D-47F3-9A09-49057CDF16EA.jpeg
    FAA65D76-F08D-47F3-9A09-49057CDF16EA.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 117
  • 050DE4C4-2BF3-451C-BBF8-22243AFB7549.jpeg
    050DE4C4-2BF3-451C-BBF8-22243AFB7549.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 144
  • 06F8DB75-C19F-4537-9D5C-BC5FE133458C.jpeg
    06F8DB75-C19F-4537-9D5C-BC5FE133458C.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 115
That beach hunting is definitely sharpening your skill level Mark! That top must have been a bottle of crown royal lol
HH Jeff

I hate the beach. I think all the land silver is getting sucked out to the coasts. Stop it. 😉

Thanks guys it's a different adventure every time especially 2 reale beach.
Mark

There are three island beaches that i hunt regularly and three other beaches that i hunt occasionally. In nine years and untold hours of searching i have found one silver coin. One mercury dime and it was in a wallet that had no identification in it. Just the Merc wrapped in paper. Congratulations on the finds.

There are three island beaches that i hunt regularly and three other beaches that i hunt occasionally. In nine years and untold hours of searching i have found one silver coin. One mercury dime and it was in a wallet that had no identification in it. Just the Merc wrapped in paper. Congratulations on the finds.
Thanks these beaches get hammered in norEasters especially the beach I call 2 Reale that beach gives up a lot of silver and it’s small but the banks get eroded and coins lay sometimes right on the surface underneath them .