Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few finds from last month

ED-NH

Hi,
I finally got out this month for a few hunts. Here are some of my finds. Went to a cellar hole site not far from home. The place looked awesome but I think someone must have already hunted it. I managed a few pieces and my second 1864 Indian Head fatty variety in fairly nice condition.

A week later I went back to the site but hunted across the road behind what used to be a barn. I found an awesome crotal bell, my first complete one ever. Also a pocket knife with what appers to be a spot where an eagle emblem once was. The owners say that the original folks that lived there were involved in the Rev War. He was a colonel in the war but who knows. This one does not look to be from the late 1700's. The harness buckle is the biggest one that I have ever found. The tongue still swings free.