Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a few finds with the ole Silver Sabre Plus

Great on the trash lots. a Civil War Reunion Fob from Macon, found there. 1912-- 5000 ole boys showed up and pitched a tent city and flew the Battle flag. the picture denotes the tent city and the armory. cleaning still but sadly pitted. Indian head 1889, locks, ROTC button WW1 Torch of Knowledge, 1851 officers tongue buckle- given to good friend to go with his eagle plate. thanks for looking!

Thats some nice stuff coming out of that spot ,

That's some nice finds there dixiedigger, the watch fob is my favorite. I used to have the original SS, great little machine.

Thanks guys, just love the little Sabre for these kind of horrible lots. the goodies are THERE, its getting through the garbage and junk. i actually resorted to digging out shovel fulls, scattering the dirt, then running over it with machine. a quick flip up to all metal on this model works as a pinpointer. i use the original open hole flat white coil i toot about all the time. its the best in my book hands down. i tried my other brand computer digital machine with a small coil, which worked, but so much simplier with the Sabre. the other machine works great in the parks, but the demolition sites, gimme my Sabre! a friend was using the Cibola with the 5.75 coil, but i felt i held my own, and he is a pro, much better and seasoned than me. he did good too but never posts. viva Tesoro!!!!

That's some awesome finds. I'd be in hog heaven if I found half of that. Way to go!:cheers:

tabman

Those are some nice finds there DixieDigger:thumbup: I know what you mean about liking that 8" round, white, open hole, concentric coil...I use one on the original Bandido and love it. Enjoyed seeing the finds and HH!