Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few finds yesterday

GA1dad

I took the Equinox to a new permission yesterday for a short hunt. The night before I had messed with the settings in 4 khz as it has been pretty stable I the park. 10 minutes later I'd had enough and I did a factory reset. Swung Park 1, 5 tones, multi. Turned out to be a bust. After the first 45 minutes I was only able to find one target. Of course I ground balanced and noise canceled, but no clear targets heard. My thoughts were that the property had been hunted already.

On a whim I grabbed the MXT w/ 6 inch coil from the truck and it saved the day,,,,, targets everywhere. For the last 45 minutes I managed 3 wheat's, a couple of buckles and a model T axle cover,,, and plenty of trash.

I guess some days call for something different.

20221215_180825.jpg20221215_182352.jpg20221215_182342.jpg

Guess the question is what was wrong with the Equinox? Ya still scored tho so salvaged the day!!!