Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Few Finds

mikemachinest

Went to a church yard that has had a fair every year for many years. I know it has been detected before but not for 10 or so years. I worked an area about 40 feet wide be 40 feet long and came up with about 70 coins. Nothing old and nothing more than 4 inches deep but I had a blast! I actually got tired of digging. Their is an area of about 80 yards by about 100 yards I haven't even tried .....Yet. Hoping for something good.

That clad will add up in no time. I think I have probably close to $100 by now since the first of February. Although, I think it may have been more since my wife keeps stealing all my change, LOL.

Ray

I'll second that.

Hardtack1862