Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a few GoldBug Pro finds

wltdwiz

heres a few cool finds ive gotten lately with my goldbug pro in the discrimate mode set at 44
i love the versitly of the goldbug pro
its allways reddy for anything :thumbup:

the 1st photos are a az drivers licence im guessing from somewhere around 1920-1930s around 7 inches down

the second photo is a very small baby ring fits on a ciggerett 6 inches down

& the 3ed photos are of a token from the railroad fair 1949 chicago ill
some 1 was a dam good shot as theres a 22 right through the center of it found in the desert
all were found in hot az ground ground readings are in the 80s-90s

hope you enjoy
walt

[attachment 296209 oldoperatorslicenceDSCN0871.JPG][attachment 296210 oldoperatorslicenceDSCN0870.JPG]
[attachment 296211 babyring.JPG]
[attachment 296212 1949chicagotoken.JPG][attachment 296213 1949chicagotoken2.JPG]

Great finds but anything found in the AZ desert has to be returned to the ground so I have a chance to find it with my GBP.:beers:

i like the way you think :thumbup:

The Gold Bug Pro is one fine detector. Those are some really neat finds.:cheers:

tabman

Excellent finds, The Gold Bug is next on my detector list!!!

Great choice :thumbup:
i love mine

Cool find. I have several Kerby tags. Usually found in old Downtown Phoenix. The 10- is interesting, most are 1- which is Maricopa county not sure what county 10- is, maybe Yavapai? A lot of the guys I have detected with think that the tags were given to drivers to match their license plate numbers. Also James Kerby was Secretary of State in the early 1920's. He was impeached, then ran again was re-elected.

good info thanks :thumbup:

Excellent finds, the Gold Bug Pro is a great machine for the desert!!!

your right the Gold Bug Pro is a great machine for the desert!!!
& just about everywhere else too not the deepest unit on the planet but very versitle its my grab & go
nuggets / coins / beach / ghosttowns :detecting:

Good findes. I dont think that hole is from a 22. I have shot coins with a 22 and they always cause a bulging tornout hole in the back.

wltdwiz said:
your right the Gold Bug Pro is a great machine for the desert!!!
& just about everywhere else too not the deepest unit on the planet but very versatile its my grab & go
nuggets / coins / beach / ghost towns :detecting:

shssshh someone might hear :unsure:

its a secret :hot:

machineman said:
Good findes. I dont think that hole is from a 22. I have shot coins with a 22 and they always cause a bulging tornout hole in the back.

I agree - not a bullet hole.

The desert conserved the stuff very well... In my soil sometimes digging coins impossible to identify, special with high parts of copper