Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few goodies

harry

Was a fun day detecting and the SOV did good again. 3 Indians 1899 1905 1907 and a nice silver 1914d dime. Harry

Which type of Sovereign do you use? I use an Excalibur 800 in water, but am considering getting a land machine. I really like your coins! Great find!! HH!

Good job Harry, looks like a good days take!

HI I hunt with no dis and here all targets and watch my meter . When i see -501 iron and still get a high good sound one way try to get it to hit both ways. Sometimes you can and get a coin on top of iron. Found silver this way. Dug the silver coin went back over the hole and just picked up the iron no sound just- 501. If the pin point is larger it is a bad target but if you can get it to pinpoint small dig it. Also if it just sounds too good i will get the coil right on top of the best sound and dig no matter if it pinpoints large or reads -501 found silver and Indian heads that way too. So watch the iron sounds and try a few you may be very surprised and pull silver out on top of iron. It does work just need to get to know what your detector is telling you. Takes time but i dig very little iron and find some of my best coins this way. What is so cool is all the other me teal detectors for over 45 years have been walking right over these good coins because they dis iron out or thought it was a nail. That is what i love about the sov. it will get them no matter what just learn the machine it does not lie but has its owen language.