Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A FEW HOURS AFTER WORK, AGAIN!!!

Cupajo

When I got to the water there was a little wave action of about 1 foot. I waded out setting up my equipment and ground balancing the 8" mono.
Set the desc. at 2 and started hunting as I headed out to about 35' from shore. (Hip deep at low tide.)

I turned left to put the low sun to my back and dug my 1st signal- a 14K wedding band!!! It was a medium sized mans band with no inscription. The hunt went down hill from there and perhaps I should have called it a day after finding the ring!!!

The wind started kicking up and before I knew what was happening I was dodging 3-4' waves and getting wet!!

This was the first time I was able to get out in quite a while so I decided to press on as any dedicated hunter will.

2-bottle caps, 2-quarters, 5-pennies, 1-6oz fishing sinker, 1-stainless fishhook, 1-nickle, 1-ear ring (silver?), one ear ring wire back, 1-toe ring, 1-22Cal. bullet, and misc bits and pieces.

I got home wet from stem to stern and considered it to be a very sucessful hunt in view of the struggle with the waves and the resulting signal hash I had to put up with.

I only dug the strong signals and disregarded the small ones to avoid too much work!!

GL&HH Friends,

Cupajo

Congrats on getting gold. It's always nice to get gold at the beginning of a hunt, as it takes some of the pressure off and one can just hunt for the fun of it. :)