Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few keepers I had to earn them

michael NY

There is a lake I’ve detected it many years the water has dropped more than last time I thought yep that’s it cleaned out! First decent signal was the Standing Liberty Quarter it’s 1920. Lots targets in between a pocketwatch along with a knife parts of old scout camp. The other coins are 16 Dime no sign yet of a D. Along with a 1911 v Nickel. Buffalo can’t see date yet. The whewties are 1917 & 1920.
Tons of mud that has the lovey smell to it. Boots are soaked but dam that was so worth it.
I decided to use a different machine today the Whites Eagle Spectrum stock coil. The coins were in mud decent depth all them had good signals to dig.
HH thanks for looking
Michae

Attachments

• 10F3AAEA-C405-4426-9B95-4D409F9939BF.jpeg
    10F3AAEA-C405-4426-9B95-4D409F9939BF.jpeg
    804.9 KB · Views: 103
That’s a great day of hunting!! I hope you can get back before the water level rises.

Good job!

Trick we used when we had to deal with deceased bodies that had sat for a few days before discovery (I know gross but this trick works) was to put a dab of Mentholatum (sp?) rub just under each nostril and replenish as needed. You barely notice the ugly smells……