Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few keepers over the past few weeks

3RINGER

Green up is in full swing but able to get few keepers here and there.

top group is from a hunting buddy that day

EXTRA / TREBLE flat button

Yeah! Nice buttons!:clapping: Whats with all the harmonica reeds we find? Did everyone play the harmonica back then? I got it! No TV or Internet or Ipods! :rofl:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Yeah! Nice buttons!:clapping: Whats with all the harmonica reeds we find? Did everyone play the harmonica back then? I got it! No TV or Internet or Ipods! :rofl:
Mud

Harmonica is one of the most portable of instruments - you only need a pocket to keep one in - and as you have pointed out, these are untrustworthy! :rofl:

-pete

Well, I guess..but who needs to hear a harmonica blues solo every damn night? Especially when things are miserable enough and its raining?? Good gosh, back then, there wasnt even toilet paper, bug spray or flashlights, so I can understand somebody getting angry at some sort of self taught horizontal flutist trying to cheer everybody up around a dying fire in a driving rainstorm...

Maybe thats why we find so many?...guys got beat up and killed and their harmonica tossed off in the brush with their lifeless body on account of they were so annoying....except for the long and vibrant Dooby Brothers Harmonica solo in their 70's hit single, "Without Love" of course...Where would you be now? (many a kid of my era hyperventilated into blackout trying to duplicate that on their cheap Horner!)
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Well, I guess..but who needs to hear a harmonica blues solo every damn night? Especially when things are miserable enough and its raining?? Good gosh, back then, there wasnt even toilet paper, bug spray or flashlights, so I can understand somebody getting angry at some sort of self taught horizontal flutist trying to cheer everybody up around a dying fire in a driving rainstorm...

Maybe thats why we find so many?...guys got beat up and killed and their harmonica tossed off in the brush with their lifeless body on account of they were so annoying....except for the long and vibrant Dooby Brothers Harmonica solo in their 70's hit single, "Without Love" of course...Where would you be now? (many a kid of my era hyperventilated into blackout trying to duplicate that on their cheap Horner!)
Mud

So what you are saying is we need a time machine to deliver the Doobie Brothers harmonica solo to those poor, wet, fumbling, bug bitten, dirty-assed bass-tards in the 1800s in order to keep them from murdering each other and tossing their harmonicas into the weeds? :rofl:

You kill me dude! :rofl:

-pete

Interesting...

Guess I look at it in a totally different light. Those boy, on both sides had it ruff but made it happen none the less. Every place they went...they humped it. LPC's and some barefoot at times. When you spend that much time together in that type of an environment I would say they were as tight as any brother you could have. Mud look up some of the tunes they had back then with them. Sure they had the I wish I was home but a lot of patriotic ones on both sides.