Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few more finds

kimbershot

I keep on pounding my usual CW site in SC Lowcounty and today it gave up a few items that may find a space in my Riker case. The buckle and ring appear to be horse related. The knife might be a kitchen utensil while the trigger appears to be CW era or before. These items were found no more than 4" down on an old road. The brass keyhole (bent) came in at about 9 inches.

Still looking for a coin or button--it'll happen.

Rusty Gold! I love it.

Kimbershot, I am up in Summerville. What part of the low country you live in? My SCV group did a dig under the Citidel statium for the second crew of the Hundley. Relocated the crew at Magnolia Cemetary years ago. That was an interesting experience. I have not tried relic hunting although have come across things from time to time. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee or to do some digging.
Matt