Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few nice finds from this evening...

A

Anonymous

Hunted a rough plowed leg breaking field this evening for about 1.5 hours and managed a few nice finds. The weather was great. This field has a lot of potential, hope it gets rolled and flattened soon. Here

I read somewhere a couple of years ago that Germany & Bavaria are great metal detecting places.

but not in Germany, I'm too far north, will have to rewrite history if I find Roman coins around here, LOL! I found two Roman coins in Colchester England on a detecting trip last November, a Barberous and a Sestertius both from around 300 AD. They aren't in great shape but I'll take em and they are my oldest coin finds. HH, Mike

How many apothecary weights were made and what time frame do they date from? Nice finds!
Pap

how old they are, I estimate something like 200-300 years old as the other finds in these places have been from the 1700-1800s. I haven't found much info on these. HH, Mike