Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few pics ...

Just playing around ...

[attachment 69744 leafeater1.jpg]

[attachment 69743 yellowflwr1.jpg]

[attachment 69745 ghopper1.jpg]

[attachment 69746 dandy2.jpg]

I think the grasshopper was taken with a Canon 17 - 85 with a 12 mm extension tube if I remember correctly (although at least one of those pics was taken with a P&S). My DSLR is new and I still don't have many lens ... just the 17 - 85 and a 50mm1.8. Can't wait to get a good macro and telephoto when I get some cash. I've been using a Canon A95 for a while now so it's quite a change.

Thanks for the kind words. :wave:

Great shots. Looks like a new detector may have to wait. Right now, I think a camera will come first.

Thanks for the comments.

Either a new camera or detector would be great. I'm lucky as I just got a new camera and am so happy with my old detector (an old Minelab Explorer) that I don't even wish for a newer detector (unless of course it was a newer Explorer). Having both makes it a wonderful life! :tongue:

May you also end up with your dream camera "and" detector!

Gord SW Ont. :wave:

Cool breeze.. I don't have any extension tubes but maybe this is something to explore one day..? Lol..

I'm thinking the p & s shot is the bottom one with the '06 date on it..

Bob

"I'm thinking the p & s shot is the bottom one with the '06 date on it"

You're right ... boy have you got sharp eyes. :wave:

FYI ... as for extension tubes - they're okay if you don't have a true macro lens but the macro lens is really the best solution if you like macro photography.

Thanks Gord. I think that I have convenced my wife that I need a new Rebel XTI. Now a detector too...don't know about that.

GZ