Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a few recent finds...video...

gunwolf

since i won't be able to get out for at least a week here is the video of a few finds from the past few weeks. I'm lucky to have such a great hunting partner... he puts my ugly face in his videos...:ROFLMAO:

Great hunt with lots of nice old coins! Tell him next time you operate the camera 😂

Great hunt with lots of nice old coins! Tell him next time you operate the camera 😂
:ROFLMAO: that is one way to get my face out of the picture! it's a funny pairing he's young and into the latest, and I'm old and into the greatest! we both have different styles as well.. I'm a grid searcher and he is a spot walker.. he finds just as much as I do. it's not so much the detector or the operator, it's all about being over that spot at that time with the right swing speed... where i found that Washington I had been over at least twice before... we cannot find it all, but we can sure try!

:ROFLMAO: that is one way to get my face out of the picture! it's a funny pairing he's young and into the latest, and I'm old and into the greatest! we both have different styles as well.. I'm a grid searcher and he is a spot walker.. he finds just as much as I do. it's not so much the detector or the operator, it's all about being over that spot at that time with the right swing speed... where i found that Washington I had been over at least twice before... we cannot find it all, but we can sure try!
You two ever compare signals between the equinox and ETrac? If so what is your and his consensus? I’m a combination of both. If I’m at a new or newer hunting area. I’ll spot check until I find 1964 or older coin. Then I start gridding out from that target. Once I have hit the area well, I will then change my angle and give it another go.
I believe it was SL52 that mention to circle ⭕️ or “unravel” Out from a target. I tried this method this past weekend at a new-to -me school that was built in the 1950’s. I found one wheat penny and tried this circle around / unravel method and I found 4 more wheat cents. I like this method and plan on using it more. Thanks SL52 for the tip!!! Now If you could plant 30 more silvers I’d greatly appreciate it 🤣

Those are well seasoned words there gunwolf. Nice parks and some good finds!!!

You two ever compare signals between the equinox and ETrac? If so what is your and his consensus? I’m a combination of both. If I’m at a new or newer hunting area. I’ll spot check until I find 1964 or older coin. Then I start gridding out from that target. Once I have hit the area well, I will then change my angle and give it another go.
I believe it was SL52 that mention to circle ⭕️ or “unravel” Out from a target. I tried this method this past weekend at a new-to -me school that was built in the 1950’s. I found one wheat penny and tried this circle around / unravel method and I found 4 more wheat cents. I like this method and plan on using it more. Thanks SL52 for the tip!!! Now If you could plant 30 more silvers I’d greatly appreciate it 🤣
wonder where he got that tip from ? Must have been a pro.

wonder where he got that tip from ? Must have been a pro.
If there is something more to state please do. I’d like to hear it.

we plan on a comparison video... with live digs... not that one machine is better than the other... just built different. as far as gridding.. I approach every big field with the same mentality after all these years.. I break it down into small square sections and grid like I'm mowing the lawn,... in the video you can actually see the morning dew on the ground and the area I had my coil over...@5:30... I just feel my odds are better if I grid like I'm mowing.. it works for me, but as I say... I have found no more or less than anyone I have ever hunted with.

Great video you and your buddy made!!
Nice finds too!🤗🤗
I seee some small hillsides in the background….I like searching places like that.. most are overlooked as too hard to walk across or passed by thinking nothing is there.
I have never used an ETrac, but it looks like it is a silver magnet for you!