Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few rings and misc stuff

craigV3

Had a chance to hit a local swimming hole on two occasions.. Not a bad 4 hours combined!! Thanks for looking!

Be safe,
"Z"

Sweet finds! Looks like you cleaned it out! Hit it again there should be something left.

Yep, it's a old county park here in Michigan. Just learned there was a dive raft in The 50-70's with a 20 foot "high board "anchored off the drop off. Several people drowned in the 70's due to undertows and the raft was removed. I found all of the rings off a drop off, presumed to be the location of the swim platform. The class ring is from a graduating class in 1970, efforts are being made to track down the owner or her family and have it returned. It'll mean a lot more to the 62 year old owner than it will to me, plus I feel like its the right thing to do!! One day I'm sure what goes around will come around. You guys be safe, and dig some gold!!!

"Z"