Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few silver items today!! Finally!

flash5153

I got out for a few hours today and found a few keepers. I believe the ring is very old. It is silver,,the stone is bad shape,,almost looks melted!! I can read sterling on it,,but there is another mark after it that I can't read. I will find my loop one of these days!!
The dime was a surprise,,it was bouncing from dime to penny and deep. I dug it up,a very deep hole,,but couldn't find the target. So I reburied the hole to pinpoint again,,and there it was on top of the ground just outside the hole. I must have dumped it out not knowing. I just washed the silvers with soap before this picture. Will clean ring better soon.
Also a handful of new money and 2 wheats. 1920 and 1926.

n/t

WTG Flash nice finds!! :clapping:

Great finds, and a beautiful ring. If it's gold or silver I'd have a jeweler clean it. The design looks to be around 1920s, although I'm no expert.

- Muddyshoes

Thanks,,

The ring is definitely silver. But the stone is ,,,,well,,,in rough shape!! I don't think it is a stone at all. Almost looks like a piece of plastic.
There are 4 fake diamonds on each side,,2 on each side. All cleaned up with a new stone it would look good,,the setting is nice!

That would be a great hunt in my eyes! Barber dimes are not a common find for me at all. I also love finding a nice old silver ring. I like the way yours looks unpolished. Took many decade to give it that patina. Don't polish the dime! (It's a beauty!)

Chris