Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few silvers today

flash5153

Pulled these out of the same hole,,,very black dirt . I like to see that silver in black dirt,,,it pops right out at you. This is the first Franklin half I have found and has been on my list.
They were joined in the hole with a big nail and another rusty item. I wasn't expecting silver at all. Was jumping from dime to penny on the Ace.

WTG! The Franklin is on my list! Great to see you found one:clapping: It's always a heart pounding moment when you see "silver in the hole"..HH..C-Dog

Why are these things so hard to find?? I looked in book and they made allot of them,,it's not like they are rare. I've dug barber halves and many WLH's . A friend that has been teckin a long time has only found 1 or 2.

Awesome finds !!! Awesome pocket spill !! :clap:

Awesome!:super:WTG!:thumbup:Congrats on the silver!:beers:
Happy Hunting!:)