Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A "First" Find For Me - Paper!

frankj3

I went to the beach today for a short hunt after work.

Found me another Hot Wheels, 1 quarter, 2 dimes, 5 pennies.

So what's with the background.....the $20 bill you ask?

As I was hunting, a local approached me and said he knew where I could find a $20 bill with my metal detector.
I'm thinking, "OK, how much beer have you had? You know this is a METAL detector, right?".....but I kept these thoughts to myself

Turns out he needed me to find his property corner stakes.
Piece of cake.....had them both found in about 20 minutes......that's about a buck per minute!!

That was a first for me!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Well done! :thumbup:Glad it when well for you. Some of the toughest, requested, hunt's I've ever had have been locating someones property stakes that "should be right about here".:rofl::rage:

It boggles the mind on just how much metal trash is thrown alongside the roads in my neck of the woods, let alone on the requestors own property. :rant:

:goodnight:

This one did pose a little problem.....he lives behind a bar........there was just a LITTLE bit of aluminum in the ground. :cheers: The back of his property backs up to the back of the bar. The
patrons tend to think his yard is back lot parking.

He's going to build a fence to block them and needed to know his property corners.

I was glad t help......he insisted I take the $20.

Frank

Yeah! Thats good work there! Make a fellow feel good to get paid for what we consider a hobby..:clapping:..If I could have gotten paid to fish, probably would never taken up detecting!:rofl:
Mud

I'm with you there Mudpuppy!
I grew up liking to fish, married into a fishing family, and my wife and I have raised two "fish-aholic" boys! LOL

Nice! .. I have found $20 while detecting only once... Found a lot of $1 when I first started...Not so many any more.

HH,