Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A friend of ours asked for prayer...

ronbo57

And I told her I knew just where to go. She is a nurse here on the coast and her hospital has new managers. She is concerned for her job and or hours. Could you please remember her and her family. She is one of the most giving person you could ever know.

Praying now......bro.....Dan
PS God Loves a Cheerful Giver He Loves Her Beyond Words To Express

n/t

Prayers for her to keep her job and have as many or more hours for her to work and be used of the Lord for both the healing of bodies and souls! Amen!

My daughter, Tami, has the same problem with Victorian Inn where she cleans the rooms and etc and because of her Fibromyalgia she has terrible pain, but they give her the worst jobs to make her hurt more, so she will quit...she has been there for quite some time, and, also, my sister-in-law, Wanda, has been working for Sears for many years as part-time but gets full time most of the time! She is having a hard time with displaying the childrens' ads in the store, as they won't send the right ones to match their sales and she is hanging on by her faith in Jesus! This is a trial that Sears has and she hopes it ends in Jan, but she said they are trying to get rid of her group by cutting hours and doing whatever they can to discourage them, because they can't fire them nor can they fire Tami just for anything they want to as this would be against the law....soooo companies make life miserable for their employees, where it used to be the employees were like a family and worked for years and years which benefited the companies because they didn't have to break in new employees, who might not work out or quit! Oh my, how times have changed since I worked so long ago! I feel so sorry for the workers now and for those who are trying but can't find a job and for the ones who have a job but are being forced to quit....so the companies can pay less and work all of them part-time without benefits! God knows our every need so let us hang on to our faith in Jesus! Hebrews 11, v 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t