Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A friend wants a Diablo Umax '

Bobbylikesgold

These must be the hardest Tesoro's to find :shocked: is the reason because few were ever sold or those who have them don't ever seem to sell ? :confused:

Bobby .

Possibly a bit of both. The few I've ever seen listed on Ebay or elsewhere were price pretty high for a machine that old.
BB

heres a diablo 2 in AZ http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/4172064447.html but yeah the diablo umax's are rare

I have two!....one has stickers that are a little worn...............make me a offer?.............they are one of the Hardest detectors to find.

Only rare because they were not made very long. The Umax is the one in demand so the price is very high.

Probably the lack of discrimination killed it. The Lobo serves more as a multi-purpose detector but there is not a lot of demand for detectors with no discrimination at all.

Steve Herschbach

Bobby,
How do you like yours............bet your friend liked yours............now wants one?

I designed it while working for Tesoro as an employee, Tesoro owns the design. It's one of my all-time favorite metal detectors. A couple years ago a friend gave me his as a gift. Don't nobody bother asking how much I'd take for it, it's not for sale!

--Dave J.

Hi Mascard1 ,
Thanks for that ' I will pass it on to him :)

Hello Sven .
Yes he sure likes mine ! , I have to admit that I'm in love with it , everyday I go and have a look , makes me feel good just to have a touch :inlove:

Bobby .