Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a good programe from UK forum

targets

i have copied this over as its a usefull duo
from UK users forum

quote >>>

2 tone, 200/702
Disc 5.3
Reactivity 3, silencer 1
18khz
Iron vol 3
Audio response 5
Sens 94, tx power 3
Gb manual 88-92 depending on site

Second program the same except
12khz
Reactivity 2, silencer 1
Disc 8

They have the two programs set next to each other and flick between them to check deep ?iron signals when in 18khz. They also use the second program on pasture or iron free sites.

Can the deus save programs, either at shutdown like the F75 or various versions like the Etrac/Explorer.

I'm getting the itch ---

Yes it can there is a save setting in each program to save settings permanently and you can also restore to factory setting in each program individually if i remember right. It stores what you programed each time you power up from before. All I changed was from 18khz to 12khz in 2 of the programs for general hunting use in moderately mineralized soil with some iron and some added depth. 18khz says in manual for hightly mineralized soil with more iron in it or for beach for jewlery and small objects.