Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A good time was had by all :smile:

tomtomnc

Tesorokidd and I made it to the beach around 11am . You could not ask for better weather. Neither one of us found the gold or silver but we really had a good time and it was nice to see the tesorokidd doing his thing on the beach for the first time.My best find was a got-cha lure and a couple of dimes. That's me with the big scoop (Big Brute). T-kidd was using his Sand Shark and i went with the Gt. He is going to get better at this game as time goes on. No ring this time but we will get them next month and always remember kids to always splite the gas :) Until next month Happy Hunting and kick so sand back in them holes.:)

Not finding nothing can be alright if you have good friends and family that live to metal detect as much as you do. I only found $2.30 the night I hunted recently with my dad and brother, but ended up finding the most of us 3. We did not find much, but had a good time swinging and passing the jokes around about our finds and hunting techniques. I enjoyed your pictures and posts.

Do you need a license to operate that scoop. Reminds me of a scoop from an old steam shovel. A bad day of detecting is better than a good day at work.

Those were very nice pictures!. I love that big scoop!

They do a pretty good job at catching those hair pens. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Looks like that beach gets hunted pretty regularly. Good luck to you.

Hey this tesorokidd my buddy tomtomnc had a good time at the beach .For being a newbe at the beach I can tell you this it very different from hunting at a park with my vaquero. It was harder for the sound but I have a good teacher in my buddy.I got the fever in get tesoro metal detector when the fever broke I had a compadre , vaquero, a sand shark now I have to learn them. But with tomtomnc I will be ok. He will keep me around to make him look good Ha Ha Ha . We are going to a park this Thursday. I also learn that it very easy to break a vaquero coil cover after the beach trip . I order another cover from Barbee Detector Sale.I have look at a lot of you tube on metal detector and read on this F T F here. Tesorokidd HAVE A BLESS DAY