Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A great day! Over $23 dollars in clad!!

Hey Guys,

I decided to head back to my honey hole the other day. I was there over a 2 day period and found over $38 dollars in clad!!! I am almost at my goal of $1,000 in clad for the year!!! I am just a few dollars short. Plan on heading out tomorrow to get that magical number!! Once the year is over, I will send plenty of pics of before and after cleaning.

Here is a pic that was taken back in April. I have 2 more of these containers now. The pic of the clad on the table was taken back in March.

Treasure Finder 44:clap:

How deep is most of this clad you found, is it just under the surface? I just started back in august, I just turned in my clad it was just over 200.00, but now my honey holes are dry, and I mean dry, I did buy a new smaller coil for my etrac with it. I found dimes two to one over quarters, oh and I found about 6 or so modern dollar coins, those are always nice to find. One thing is for sure, 1000.00 in clad is alot of digging, even if it was all shallow, nice job TF44.

Ha! That there is a stinky pile of clad! :clapping: Real good hunting! Better enjoy it while you can, in a few short years as fast as you are, you will have trouble finding a penny and have to think about moving! Excellent work!
Mud

that is a boatload of knee bending! Congrats!

Thanks guys for the nice words... I actually go out about 2 to 3 times a week. There are plenty of parks out here. I been to 40+ with another 30 or so more to check out. I have seen only 1 guy out here detecting. I mainly look for quarters and dimes. I work out of my home so I can be mobile while hunting. :super:

Treasure Finder 44

Man,, I think you must be hunting in a bank... Where did you say that spot was. I for got... KEN