Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A happy Young Lady

GeorgeinSC

I had been at the beach for about six hours today and it was not only Hot but the beach was getting crowded. I was working my way to my exit when a couple that I had detected past came down the beach to me and the Guy said "My wife lost her engagement ring. Would you Please come see if you can find it".

She had taken both of her rings off and had accidentally dropped them in the dry sand. They had found her wedding band but could not find the engagement ring.

They moved their chairs out of the way and the first swing of the coil discovered a nickel.

Second swing was nothing but the third swing had a target that I thought was the ring. I scooped a scoop of sand and had the target in the scoop. Duped the scoop to spread the sand out a little bit and two of the guys in the party started running their fingers thru the sand where I had made the scoop but not in the sand pile.

I scooped the ring and handed it to her. Her expression turned from one of despair to one of pure r joy.

So I am going to count the returned ring as my gold ticket for the day.

:clapping:

:thumbup: