Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A herd of bracelets...

REVIER

Came across a weird bunch of signals.
Ran my Propointer around the area and it seemed like it was square shaped and about 6" wide and about a foot long
Bunch of jumping signals with even an overload signal on one end.
Pretty sure it was probably a long piece of rusted iron, but the signal was so mixed and that overload on the end of it was strange so I dug it just to see what this thing was.
The overload was this big blingy bracelet flat in the ground about 2" deep.
I took the PP and kept searching and then found another bracelet, then another then another, and then another one all lined up in a row.
About 8" to the right of this line was another one.
Never dug a bracelet spill before, pretty weird.
Hey, if jewelry wants to run in packs that is just fine with me.

Quite the find, but like the ring I pulled today the only real value appears to be the thrill in the discovery. :thumbup:

Mud your a sick man! :rofl::rofl:

Mr. T did a cartwheel? :)
ioRQTpd.jpg

Fake or real it's still a great find. Glad to see there are still places to detect. It's too muddy where I'm at now. Going to have to do a road trip to the beach to get my detecting fix :)

What do you mean a herd of Bracelets ... of course we've heard of Bracelets ! :rofl:

Cool finds ! :clapping: