Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little CA gold

Reno Chris

Last Saturday I had a good day - I picked up these two nuggets in northern CA. I was using my GP Extreme and a coiltek wallaby mono I bought from Doc a couple years ago. The larger one is 7 dwt, the smaller just a bit less than 1 dwt.

Chris

nuggets.jpg

That is the beauty of the Wallabt mono, it gets both the big and little. Rob Allison has found gold down to 1 grain with the Wallaby mono.

Way to go Chris!

DOC

Thanks Guys.

Those two weren't very deep, they were only around 4 inches down, so they came in sounding pretty strong. The two were only about 2 feet apart, and there was an old dig hole about 5 feet way in the same material. This was all in an old dozer scrape. I got a 3.6 dwt nugget last fall in a pile of loose material pushed up by the dozer about 20 feet from the spot were I found these two, so there are some decent nuggets at that spot. There is some trash around there (in some places its bad) so I am going to have to just buckle down grid that scrape and dig all that trash as probably one or two of those targets are going to be gold.

Chris

n/t