Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little clad and cars

SeabeeRon

The beaches out here haven't been very productive of late. Not enough sand has been moved out by storms and not enough visitors to seed the sand, also due to weather. So I hit a few tot lots this morning for a couple of hours. Added three cars to the collection, plus a little clad. Also a .50 Centavo coin, came up as a pull tab, don't know what alloy they use to make these?

I like finding those little cars myself and have found a bunch throughout my 36 years of swinging. Most of mine came from the dirt and don't look all that good, but the ones that do clean up o.k. I donate to a mothers with children shelter every couple of years or so. Nice cars and some clad. HH jim tn

n/t

I like the little cars. I steel them form my sons'

boxes of old toys so they won't be thrown away.

Nice to enjoy the hunt isn't it?

HH,

I sure hope they re-seed that beach well for you, Ron!

Our boys had tons of those little cars dug from tot lots... LOL
I sure took them to a lot of parks!

Had always thought of using them in a diorama on the HO or N scale trains, but the scale was not right.
HH