Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a little disapointed at first

dabbie1

Went tecting at eight am yesterday. At first I was digging trash for one hour.I found a place along route one in Delaware where there was several driveways but no buildings for about two blocks. I was wondering what may have been here cause the pavement and entrance ways did not look that old. First I found an old compact looked like brass. then an old cover to some kind of round switch. Then I hit an silver coin showed as a quarter on the 250. turned out to be a 1889 barber quarter. now I knew I was on a good spot. to make a long story short I found three more barbers 1890 1892 and 1895.Am I very glad I checked out this road side strange place? Like I said the cement drives and dirt plots did not look that old. It looked like three buildings had stood here.I know one had to be an auto garage or repair shop by the number of auto parts I dug.I have also had good success on old closed produce stands along rt 1.HH Wayne in delaware

[size=large]i don't even dream of finding one barber. you have found a possible honey hole type area. they could have been half dollors or better. where there's barber coins there should be zinc pennies. keep looking. :rofl: :heh:

HH[/size]