Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a little dress up

z8chase

a great friend of mine sent me some very nice electronics parts for the new repair shop im gonna try to get opened up monday or tuesday.
hundreds of new resistors, capacitors, diodes, variables pots, toggle switches, knobs, IC chips, clips and a sov xs-2 spare case.
well i thought hmmm....so i pulled the labels from the sides and decided to dress up my new meter that i bought from Ron in Michigan and lo and behold this is what i came up with.
its nothing fancy...and now i couldnt trade it for a plugged nickel unless someone has an xs2 like mine but honestly i dont mind because ill keep it.
i love it...its dead on the money and now it matches my Sov as you can see i got a little carried away with the expoxy but its fine....its mine and thanks Ron and especially thanks Pat for the parts.

Looks very good. I need one that Says Sovereign GT. Love the way Ron's meter works on my detector.

im wanting an original sovereign meter...either 550 or 180...doesnt matter to me..and actually a non working one would suit me better because i want to make a project with it