Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little fun........

ronbo57

Louisiana Declares War

ONLY IN LOUISIANA

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.
"Hello, President Obama " a heavily accented southern voice said. "This is Boudreaux, down here at the Joes Crab Shack, Acadia Parish, Louisiana, I am callin' to tell yall dat we are officially declaring war on ya!"
"Well Boudreaux," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news ! How big is your army ?"
"Right now," said Boudreaux, after a moments calculation "there is myself, my cousin Pierre, my next-door-neighbor Francois, and the whole Evangeline hunt club. That makes eleven!"
Barack paused. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"No for sure!" said Boudreaux. "I'll have ta call back at ya!"
Sure enough, the next day, Boudreaux called again. " Mr. Obama , the war is still on! We have done acquire some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be Boudreaux?" Barack asked.
"Well cher, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Francois's farm tractor."
President Obama sighed. "I must tell you Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."
"Lord above", said Boudreaux, "I'll for sure be getting back to ya."
Sure enough, Boudreaux rang again the next day.. " President Obama , the war is still on! We have done managed to go git ourselves airborne! We for sure up an' modified Pierre's ultra-light with jess a few shotgun in the cockpit, and four boys from the Legion have done come and joined us as well!"
Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
"Oh Lord," said Boudreaux, "For sure I'll have to call back at you."
Sure enough, Boudreaux called again the next day. " President Obama ! I am sorry to have to tell you that we have done had to call off dat war what we was talking bout."
"I'm not surprised to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, cher," said Boudreaux, "we've all done sat down and had a long chat over some crawfish and beers, and we done come to realize that there's just no way we can feed two million prisoners.."

;CAJUN CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN

That is funny...Thanks for the humor, as I need a good laugh once in a while! :lol: May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

hahaha i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!